- Judge Dredd is
given the spotlight in this issue. We also look at comics and
film and some of the reasons why films do not follow the
storylines in comics.
- I give some tips
for finding and buying comics at flea markets, a good source for
cheap comics. Also, I answer a question that I am asked quite
often, "Why don't you carry adult comics?"
- This issue we ask the
question "Price Guides, are they worthwhile?" Also we look at
Jademan Comics and even at Star Comics.
- Mark Rachow came aboard to write
about buying comics on ebay. He was one of the few contributors
that the newsletter ever had. We also review a book called
Samurai Guard that was sent to me.
- With the holidays approaching we
look at gift buying for the comic fan. We also spotlight some
Christmas themed comics. Ho! Ho! Ho!
- This issue we look at what the AOL/Time Warner deal could mean
to comic book fans. And now many years later I can say it meant
- Ever wanted to sell your comics
on the internet? We look at some options that you have.
Granted, back then ebay was not what it is today.
- Want to read comics for free?
This issue gives you a source.
- This issue is a themed issue of
comics and rock n roll. We talk about rock n roll comics, look
at a rock n roll ad and more.
- Want to know how long ago this
newsletter was done? We talk about the upcoming X-Men movie.
Yes, the first one.
- This issue we give some tips to
Marvel for their books. We also spotlight Astroboy.
- I have commonly asked questions about sales on the website.
But since I do not sell comics anymore, it is pretty much a moot
point. I also started the Silent Jury story. Too bad the next
issue was the last one. I will post the rest of the story (or
at least what I did of it) in the future.