CASINO SLOT MACHINE!
An authentic electronic replica of the latest nine window one armed bandits!
Always be sure that the power to your Odyssey^2 console is turned off before
inserting a game cartridge. This protects the electronic components and
extends the life of the unit.
1. Insert the cartridge into the slot of the Odyssey^2 console with the label
side of the cartridge facing the alphanumeric keyboard.
2. Turn on the power by pressing the power button of the game console. SELECT
GAME will appear on your TV screen. If it does not, press the RESET key on
the alpha-numeric keyboard.
On-screen colors may vary according to individual TV's color adjustments.
(C)1980 Magnavox Consumer Electronics Company
Odyssey is a trademark of the Magnavox Company
CASINO SLOT MACHINE!
(One to four players)
1. Press the 0 (zero) key on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
2. Tell the computer how many people are playing by pressing 1, 2, 3, or 4 on
the keyboard. The right hand control activates all the slot machine functions
and is used by each player in turn.
3. The arrow will be pointing to the betting figure at the bottom of the slot
machine. It will be set at $0.10 at the beginning of each player's first
turn. You can increase your bet to $0.25 or $1.00 by pushing the joystick of
the right hand control forward. To decrease your bet, pull the joystick
4. You can place bets that winning combinations will appear in any of the
three horizontal or two diagonal rows. The horizontal rows are marked by
dashes. The diagonal rows are marked with slanted lines.
5. To place a bet, use the joystick of the right hand control to point the
arrow to the dash or slanted line marking the row you wish to bet on. Then
press the action button. You can bet on as many combinations as you wish.
Each time a bet is placed, the money will be deducted from the player's total
at the bottom of the screen. IMPORTANT! The amount of the bet cannot be
changed after the arrow is moved away from the betting amount indicator at the
bottom of the slot machine.
6. After all bets are placed, use the joystick to point the arrow to the handle
of the slot machine at the right side of the screen. Pull the joystick to you
and the reels start spinning. NOTE: The arrow can point to the top, middle, or
bottom of the handle. The reels will spin with the same action.
7. The reels will stop spinning one at a time and the computer will
automatically pay off for winning combinations. Coins will drop from the
bottom of the slot machine and be automatically added to the player's total.
The winning combinations will be signaled by flashing markers or coins on the
winning rows or diagonals.
8. When the first player's turn is over and the results are displayed on the
screen, press the action button to start the next player's turn.
9. The duration of play should be mutually decided at the beginning of the
game. You can play for a pre-determined length of time or until one of the
players wins or loses a pre-agreed upon amount of money.
10. To start a new game, press RESET and then press 0 (zero) on the
1. Cherry Anything Anything 3 coins
2. Cherry Cherry Anything 8 coins
3. Orange Orange Bar 10 coins
4. Orange Orange Orange 10 coins
5. Plum Plum Bar 14 coins
6. Plum Plum Plum 14 coins
7. Bell Bell Bar 18 coins
8. Bell Bell Bell 18 coins
9. Melon Melon Bar 100 coins
10. Melon Melon Melon 100 coins
11. Seven Seven Seven 200 coins
12. Bar Bar Bar 100 coins